Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Thinking of what to do with the leftover cinder blocks from your previous project? Apparently there’s a lot you can do with these blocks that you can consider them as Legos for adults. This gallery will show you some alternative uses: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9r74 Do you know other alternative uses for cinder blocks?
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Want to know what are essential oils? You keep hearing about them but dont know much at all, find out what they are and how they can help your family via @Moniksca
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- You might want to drop by the Dollar Store when you see this shower idea!
- These instructions for how to caulk a bathtub are super easy to follow and will give you a perfectly straight and tidy caulk line, just like the pros. If you need to know how to caulk a bathtub, READ this first! This blogger tells you what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do!
- Sharpie mugs are all over Pinterest, but do they really work? This awesome step-by-step tutorial not only shows you how to make them, but proves exactly which markers wont wash off! Such a fun & easy project and an awesome DIY gift idea!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Did you know that getting good rest can significantly improve your health? A good night’s sleep is the starting point for resisting germs and viruses, easing stress, and losing weight. My Bedtime Linen Spray is a starting point to getting the rest you need.
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!