Photo via: lifesewsavory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Travel tip. Sew a few stitches on a towel and keep your toiletry dry. A fun gift idea, too. DIY…These would make great gifts for the travelers in my life 🙂
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- Sing Inspired Cardboard Tube Microphone Craft For Kids – Sing along to your favorite songs in the movie! Perfect for family movie night!
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- My Repurposed Life will show you how to make a cute kids bench from an old unwanted dresser.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Dont leave the beach on your next vacation without some sand and seashells. You can now display all your family memories in this beautiful shadow box year round. Get tips and pointers to make it easier from thesoutherncouture.com.
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Dirty Diaper Game Baby Shower Sport theme. As youre guest arrives give them a Diaper to pin as a corsage When you are ready to play games ask your guest to look in their Diaper the one that has the popped diaper wins the game