Photo via: tenpennysplendid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Star of Christmas Dream Tree Reveal
- Lets Live in the Mountains Print by Winter Cabin Collection
- Transform your garage into the perfect play space—and start by giving your concrete floor a thorough cleaning with concrete etch (included with every garage coat kit) to avoid any lumps and bumps in the final result. Find all the tips and tricks you need for a DIY floor to ceiling garage makeover that’s 20x stronger than epoxy.
- Christmas paper plate crafts for kids to make. Great collection of easy Christmas crafts for young children, Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, Christmas trees and more, all made from paper plates. – Happy Hooligans
- Use old light globes and a little macrame to make awesome vases! (affiliate)
- Repurposed light globes and serving dish
- Glittered Glam Christmas Trees- These paper mache cones are the perfect way to glam up your holidays!
- Adult tree house. Easy to get in and out of and you still see your kids playing in the backyard.
- Dollar tree Fall crafting ideas with pumpkins, table top and more decorating ideas, for the Fall season on a serious friendly budget!
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.