Photo via: core77.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- really pretty coffee table made with a pallet found at your local grocery store…but ask nicely before you take it.
- Entryway table repurposed from a coffee table. LOVE. Plan on doing this with a cheap craigslist table when I find one with pretty legs.
- How To- Build an Outdoor Bench that Converts into a Coffee Table
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Very cute IKEA LATT hack – love the trim at the top idea to hold down drawing paper, pillow cushions turned into chair cushions, and handy pencil/coloring pencil storage. freckles chick: Quinns art table (an Ikea LATT hack)
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- This is an easy and very cost-effective way to get the look of new kitchen cabinets. We have the step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- Make yourself cozy and spectacular benches… these are not as difficult as they seem, just check out the tutorials … 1 DIY Outdoor bench Learn how to build an outdoor bench with …
- Learn how to make this pretty little hanging indoor garden. Great solution for an indoor herb garden if you have a spot thats sunny enough! Also a great way to keep your plants away from kitties.
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!