Photo via: sha.red
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- One of my favorite summer salad combinations is watermelon with feta, balsamic, red onion and arugula. Its so refreshing and light, and perfect to make in jars to take to the beach or park (I keep them chilled in cooler).
- Moms deserve the best, so let her know that by giving her a favorite bottle of wine with a personal wine label attached. These easy to download labels are perfect for Mothers day and also for Moms birthday.
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!