Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- School Binder Cover detail copy by pink chalk studio, via Flickr
- I had no idea this was even possible–DIY stained glass! You have to see this! @Simple Southern Charm
- Cathie Filian: Thrift Store Makeover = Modern Faux Stained Glass
- Young House Love – One young family + one old house = love. – Part 6
- Hemnes desk minus one pedestal, plus Hemnes sofa table, plus glass top.
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- any one of these furniture DIYs can be done in a day, get all the instructions here! via @refinery29
- Create A Bambi Fairy Garden – A Fun Outdoor Activity For Kids!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Antique Pallet Entry/Hallway Console – 130+ Inspired Wood Pallet Projects | 101 Pallet Ideas – Part 9
- Joy sign – why have I not made this yet? It just became part of my to do list!
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming You choose the letter and