Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We ❤ this Tulip Tie Dye project! So easy get the look! Find tons more projects and techniques at tiedyeyoursummer.com
- Learn to create beautiful texture to your weaving by following this step-by-step tutorial that utilizes 5 easy techniques. So simple and pretty!
- Entryway table repurposed from a coffee table. LOVE. Plan on doing this with a cheap craigslist table when I find one with pretty legs.
- Monogram key hooks. Cute way to hang keys for your apartment or dorm room! Quick and easy DIY craft. Sign up for a free plan at https://pin4ever.com
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Clean up the look of your bathroom with this easy DIY project. Learn how to caulk a bathtub. smarterhomeimprovement
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- Awesome Table Woodworking Projects and Ideas | DIY Glowing Table by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/easy-woodworking-projects/
- Get your whole house in order in ten weeks! Details and a plan and a challenge at the happy housie
- Pouring with acrylics can take just about anyone back to that immediate delight of handling pure color. Here is a video to show you a basic technique with pouring – See more at: http://themindfulartist.com/2012/01/568/sthash.XMzWu73o.dpuf
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!