Photo via: lifeofcharmings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Another recipe for slime or goo. Youll need: 1 teaspoon borax powder 1 1/2 C water, divided 4 oz (1/2 C) Elmer’s glue, clear or white food coloring
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Make a colorful DIY mermaid headband with an old headband, yarn, seashells, tulle, and glue! Just wrap yarn, glue, and embellish!
- deco decoden chanel laptop computer technology glue diy stickon pearl glamour glam bling pretty inspo
- DIY – Gesso: 1/4 cup Talcum Powder, 1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue, 1 tablespoon White Craft Paint Some Water
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- Bella Storia: How to Dye Coffee Filters the EASY Way!
- We ❤ this Tulip Tie Dye project! So easy get the look! Find tons more projects and techniques at tiedyeyoursummer.com
- Create this cool tie dye eyeball t-shirt using Tulip One-Step Tie Dye!
- How to tie dye
- 40 Fun and Colorful Tie Dye Crafts – Tulip T-Shirt Tie Dye Party – create heart, bullseye, rainbow, pie shaped swirl, multiple bullseye, messy spiral patterns – http://bigdiyideas.com
- Skin Care EssentialOoils for Dummmies: 10 essential oils for beginners- great tips for people starting out with essential oils! essential oils DoTERRA lavender peppermint lemon melaleuca tee tree oil oregano frankincense clary sage lemongrass eucalyptus helichrysum