Photo via: hearthandmade.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, everyone! Prettydesigns continues to bring you something cute for the life. There are cutest DIY projects in today’s post. You can not only find some DIY ideas, but also finish some cute projects for your home. Here are the step-by-step projects. They will get everything funny as well as pretty if they are taken[Read the Rest]
- Rock Your Knock Off Tour Herringbone Chest – Farm Fresh Vintage Finds
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- Add some creative charm in your home with an old window! Here are some Repurposed Window Ideas that you can get inspiration from, for your own original project!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- 10 DIY Projects That Will Turn Old Woodens Into Decorations For Your Home
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- Looking for creative ideas for wall art? Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and your entire house, these easy DIY ideas are perfect for the family home. Some even include ideas for what to do with your kids art!