Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- This Little House of Mine: Summer Porch Inspiration Candles, lanterns, pails and flowers
- How to Install a Picket Fence By: Jefferson Kolle, This Old House magazine
- Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments | house paint colors I like | Pinterest
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A SECRET ROOMMMMM!!! MY HOUSE WILL HAVE ONE!!!!:
- This would look super cute in my house!
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Easy 4th of July mantel! Love this patriotic decor using found things around the house. DIY 4th of July mantel, the patriotic foam cones were easy to make, inexpensive 4th of July decor!
- Beautiful! If I keep finding rooms like this I dont know how many rooms Ill have to have in my future house! 🙂
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- My. Daily. Randomness.: 1 Year House Anniversary // My Favourite Home Projects to Date