Photo via: homestagingbrisbane.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 shelf styling ideas for shelves that POP. Easy eays to make your shelves SHINE!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- These instructions for how to caulk a bathtub are super easy to follow and will give you a perfectly straight and tidy caulk line, just like the pros. If you need to know how to caulk a bathtub, READ this first! This blogger tells you what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do!
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- Follow this Zippered Pouch Tutorial for an easy sewing craft. Plus, the coloring book fabric is SO fun and pretty!
- Learn to create beautiful texture to your weaving by following this step-by-step tutorial that utilizes 5 easy techniques. So simple and pretty!