Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Toddler Bed: Repurpose a crib mattress with upholstery. Easy, no-sew instructions: http://www.hgtv.com/kids-rooms/diy-upholstered-toddler-daybed/page-4.html?soc=pinterest
- The Perfect Braided Crib Bumper from Juju & Jake / nursery decor via Pink Little Notebook
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- Now Maybe I wont want to throw them against everyones head for leaving them half full and nasty everywhere
- I really love this chair maybe I could tell something this size in the corner
- A great visual for how to make a slipcover. I need to make covers for a chair and sofa. Maybe I will get it done.
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- Laundry Basket Dresser: maybe put doors on it to conceal it and keep it organized. Need a good laundry hamper!
- Thought this was badass. Maybe this could be a project for you sometime in the future 🙂 More
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- Build a cute little DIY outdoor bench for your porch or entry. Use 2x4s (and 2x3s) to build it for only about $13!!! Free plans
- A way to use pallet board wood – paint or stain wood and do down the stairs both sides into basement