Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Stuff happens, we wont ask why theres a hole in your drywall, but we will give you a step by step on how to get it patched up! Click to view the how-to video, and see step by step insructions.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Maintain An Organized Garage – An Organized place for swim stuff
- Baby Shower Ideas – Lemonade In Mason Jars. Love this website it has so many great ideas for baby shower stuff!
- DIY :: piping and wood shelving for closets ( http://diydiva.net/2011/05/when-your-closet-is-nicer-than-your-living-space/ )… this would be awesome for a studio space!
- AWESOME! Build your own DIY screen door with this amazing tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body! Its prettier, sturdier and cheaper than what you can find in stores!
- Sharpie mugs are all over Pinterest, but do they really work? This awesome step-by-step tutorial not only shows you how to make them, but proves exactly which markers wont wash off! Such a fun & easy project and an awesome DIY gift idea!
- Plant lemon seeds from your lemons! Lemon leaves smell so good. Awesome for kitchen, bathroom, or any place in the house.
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.