Photo via: troopleadermom.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fashionable Moms: Girl Scouts: FREE Printable Daisy Petals Certificate More
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Turn everyday clay flower pots into one-of-a-kind seasonal decor. Heres some ideas to get you started…
- HA! After seeing what a mom does with this skinny rod, I will never look through a peephole the same way again!
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Paper plate dream catchers inspired by Roald Dahl and Disneys The BFG. Easy kids craft for toddlers to big kids. Perfect for Girl Scout Troops too.
- Fancy Daisy from Indygo Junction Fabric Flowers book
- daisy placement!! Thank God I finally found them all on one pic and its labeled!!!