Photo via: rustoleum.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Are you a busy bee like me with not enough time in the day to spend deep cleaning your home? Here are easy tips to clean your bathroom in just five minutes every day! Click through to learn how. via @abusybeeslife
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- AWESOME! Build your own DIY screen door with this amazing tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body! Its prettier, sturdier and cheaper than what you can find in stores!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- Stop buying the pricey, tiny bottles at the store and make your own vanilla. All you need are 2 ingredients and a little time. Start now and youll be set for holiday baking!
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!