Photo via: casitaclub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform your garage into the perfect play space—and start by giving your concrete floor a thorough cleaning with concrete etch (included with every garage coat kit) to avoid any lumps and bumps in the final result. Find all the tips and tricks you need for a DIY floor to ceiling garage makeover that’s 20x stronger than epoxy.
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- many threads to make a visual separation without loosing the light
- Wait.. what??? I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because theyre cheaper! Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain. Genius!
- Im going to make a similar design on the round table I found today in my alley! Its in perfect condition for this kind craft!
- Most of my life Ive lived near the beach. Im sharing how to set a Beach Tablescape for a Summer Celebration. Make a wish upon a starfish free printable!
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- Paint truly breathed new life into my frumpy, brown couch! Come get the dos and dont s and in and outs of painting a couch (or anything upholstered for that matter) at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Turn your doodles drawings into rubber stamps with the Silhouette Mint! This tutorial shares step by step photos and shares how easy it is to make a custom stamp! A fun craft for kids and adults alike! Perfect for party decorations and invitations, weddin