Photo via: quiet-corner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Raised Garden Beds that are Easy to Make- Great tips, tricks and tutorials to make your own!
- More than 20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions [Free Plans] from Cinder block garden bed to wood garden bed and garden tower! Gardening–>> http://www.diyhowto.org/diy-raised-garden-bed-ideas/
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Are you a busy bee like me with not enough time in the day to spend deep cleaning your home? Here are easy tips to clean your bathroom in just five minutes every day! Click through to learn how. via @abusybeeslife
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…