Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- I love this wreath, it can be done in different colors matching the decor of the room or holiday.
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- ADOREABLE DIY CHORE CHART for KIDS: Basically each chore magnet contains a chore that needs to be done once a week by each child. Once done, it can be moved to the “done” section. Larger sized magnets are for big jobs like cleaning the playroom or sorting out games and small toys. List of possible chores: -SHOES & COATS -BOOKS -DUST -LAUNDRY -MAKE BED -CLEAN ROOM -CLEAN PLAYROOM -CLEAN LIVING ROOM -GARBAGE -ORGANIZE TOYS/GAMES
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- PVC loft bed. PVC can be either painted or dyed so it doesnt have to look like a pipe bed!