Photo via: ahavenofchaos.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- This tornado in a jar experiment is crazy simple, but its SO COOL to watch! It…
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- ADOREABLE DIY CHORE CHART for KIDS: Basically each chore magnet contains a chore that needs to be done once a week by each child. Once done, it can be moved to the “done” section. Larger sized magnets are for big jobs like cleaning the playroom or sorting out games and small toys. List of possible chores: -SHOES & COATS -BOOKS -DUST -LAUNDRY -MAKE BED -CLEAN ROOM -CLEAN PLAYROOM -CLEAN LIVING ROOM -GARBAGE -ORGANIZE TOYS/GAMES
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- Tape in planner! 43 Amazingly simple but genius ideas to use and reuse stuff | eHow
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!