Photo via: theurbanhippie.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Follow this Zippered Pouch Tutorial for an easy sewing craft. Plus, the coloring book fabric is SO fun and pretty!
- Make this pretty crochet cuff bracelet for yourself this summer! Perfect and light weight it is easy to wear and easy to make! Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread Classic 10 Size 8 Steel Crochet Hook (1.5mm) joycreators redheartyarns
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Arrows were painted with BEHR Paint. Includes FREE Arrow Template! P.S. This makes a great gift idea, even a wedding gift! / thediydreamer.com
- Use removable shelf liner to line walls behind shelves for pretty contrast that is easy to change out.
- Distressing jars to make farmhouse vases is a simple DIY project. Using pickle jars, I created pretty little flower jars for spring.
- Oh my god…. Dont like the white but the whole design is just, so pretty
- 25 Fabulous Wall Plates Ideas
- Fabulous Kitchen Cupboard Organization Ideas To Try Out
- Love this pretty blue bench for the porch.
- Learn to create beautiful texture to your weaving by following this step-by-step tutorial that utilizes 5 easy techniques. So simple and pretty!
- Balloon décor (tulle wrapped over balloons tied with ribbon and flowers) – so pretty for baby shower decorations! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images