Photo via: viewalongtheway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- How to paint a faux concrete rug onto your ourdoor patio – UncookieCutter.com
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Create a long lasting DIY Succulent Wreath for Spring or Summer! This Wreath is so simple to make and the faux succulents are perfect!
- Turn your doodles drawings into rubber stamps with the Silhouette Mint! This tutorial shares step by step photos and shares how easy it is to make a custom stamp! A fun craft for kids and adults alike! Perfect for party decorations and invitations, weddin
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- How to Make Washable Reusable Bowl Covers tutorial- a DIY sewing project perfect for summer, picnics, and cookouts. These bowl covers are washable, reusable, and even reversible. These DIY Bowl Covers are so cute! Definitely making them for our potlucks!
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Heres an easy tutorial how to make your own roman shade. Its SO EASY, anyone can do it!