Photo via: createcraftlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont go riding this Summer without your SSS Bug Guard protection and be sure to add on some SSS Original to mix up your bug guard for the horses too! Shop here: https://dlmulsow.avonrepresentative.com/
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- These DIY gold bar balloon weights are perfect for St. Patricks Day party balloon decorations!
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Glittered Glam Christmas Trees- These paper mache cones are the perfect way to glam up your holidays!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- How to Make Washable Reusable Bowl Covers tutorial- a DIY sewing project perfect for summer, picnics, and cookouts. These bowl covers are washable, reusable, and even reversible. These DIY Bowl Covers are so cute! Definitely making them for our potlucks!
- Patriotic Paper Wreath ~ Grab some flag napkins to whip up this red, white and blue stunner that can dress up your front door all summer long! || www.thepaperycraftery.com