Photo via: pinklittlenotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- braided chair seat with material strips
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Throw the perfect St. Patricks Day party with these themed-party supplies from Shindigz! theblueeyeddove.com
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- Use crib mattresses maybe?!
- DIY Toddler Bed: Repurpose a crib mattress with upholstery. Easy, no-sew instructions: http://www.hgtv.com/kids-rooms/diy-upholstered-toddler-daybed/page-4.html?soc=pinterest
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Remove Label From A Bottle Easily…I know I posted to my wedding Pin but it all makes perfect sense..
- Make an easy Patriotic Wreath from fleece strips and a wire wreath form. This is perfect for July 4 and other patriotic holidays. virginiasweetpea.com
- This papel picado inspired balloon banner is the perfect easy DIY decoration for your Cinco de Mayo party.