Photo via: pillarboxblue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Very cute IKEA LATT hack – love the trim at the top idea to hold down drawing paper, pillow cushions turned into chair cushions, and handy pencil/coloring pencil storage. freckles chick: Quinns art table (an Ikea LATT hack)
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- LoveBook is the most unique personalized gift idea you could ever give to someone you love. Create your own personalized book of reasons why you love someone. LoveBook is the perfect personalized gift for someone you love.
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- IKEA LATT table and chair hack (with padded chairs for those tiny tushes!)
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Check out this simple and cute way to give a plate of cookies! Very useful!
- 7 Useful Ways To Organize Your Life | Her Campus
- Make It Work: The Complete Guide to IKEA Hacks & Projects