Photo via: pmqfortwo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy 4th of July Weekend to my USA friends! I made some New Erin Condren Planner Stickers. This week I went with two different themes, a bright and bold color palette using only Erin Condren color…
- 21 amazing DIY before after entryway makeovers! These dramatic transformations will inspire you to create a beautiful, functional and welcoming entryway! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- It’s easy to brighten up your closet. Grab your brushes, rollers, hooks and tape, and check out our 3 easy step-by-step ideas for updating your closet on The Home Depot Blog. Pictured here is Behr Watery HDC-CT-26.
- Spray Bottle Art: Close-Up Add depth to spray bottle art by mixing touches of gold or silver leaf in with other colors. After all colors are added to the canvas, apply the gold or silver leaf to the surface using leaf adhesive and a small detail paintbrush.
- Make your own Arrow Wall Decor! Fabulous DIY Wood Arrows Wall Art tutorial! Arrows were painted with BEHR Paint. Includes FREE Arrow Template! P.S. This makes a great gift idea, even a wedding gift! / thediydreamer.com
- Pointillism art with Q-tips is one of our standby, super-easy-yet-interesting activities and watercolors work great for it!
- How to Create MARBLE TEXTURE Using ACRYLIC PAINT and WATER (Abstract Painting Technique) – YouTube
- Homemade paint recipes free printable to create your own paints using simple ingredients
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Super cheap and can be placed in the doorway and in front of our shoe shelves – lots of colors
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.