Photo via: aburstofbeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!
- How to build a DIY Bar Cart – Free Woodworking Plans – HandmadeHaven
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- Build a cute little DIY outdoor bench for your porch or entry. Use 2x4s (and 2x3s) to build it for only about $13!!! Free plans
- 40 Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns + 5 New Jelly Roll Quilts. Sew beautiful quilts with these free quilt patterns for jelly rolls.
- cool Easy DIY project : pallet outdoor bar | 1001 Pallets by http://www.danazhome-decor.xyz/home-improvement/easy-diy-project-pallet-outdoor-bar-1001-pallets/