Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Build a cute little DIY outdoor bench for your porch or entry. Use 2x4s (and 2x3s) to build it for only about $13!!! Free plans
- Build this Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials! How-to video and free plans at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- CUTE dress up storage cart with FREE Plans and easy-to-follow tutorial!! DIy Furniture plans build your own furniture diy
- Summer entertaining is easy with this beautiful DIY outdoor bar + free plans.
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- How to build a DIY Bar Cart – Free Woodworking Plans – HandmadeHaven
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial