Photo via: savingwithshellie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- The holidays are filled with the hustle and bustle of baking, buying, wrapping, visiting, and entertaining. I decided about a month ago that I am going to add to this list and make all of my Christ…
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Transform your garage into the perfect play space—and start by giving your concrete floor a thorough cleaning with concrete etch (included with every garage coat kit) to avoid any lumps and bumps in the final result. Find all the tips and tricks you need for a DIY floor to ceiling garage makeover that’s 20x stronger than epoxy.
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- Anyone have time for diy?? @clairein3ddd @theashleybus you guys would both be good at this and we need art on our walls!
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.