Photo via: gizmodo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning to replace the flooring in your RV or camper? After some trial and error we are sharing some tips to replace the flooring Inside a RV slide out MountainModernLife.com
- Thought this was badass. Maybe this could be a project for you sometime in the future 🙂 More
- A way to use pallet board wood – paint or stain wood and do down the stairs both sides into basement
- Pallet towel rack- cute idea for bathroom or mud room 🙂 Porte serviette à partir de bois de palettes et de crochets:
- My little girl loved the hands-on gathering, painting, and building that makes up this Birds Nest Spring Craft. It was fun to build a home and make it beautiful.
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was
- I had no idea this was even possible–DIY stained glass! You have to see this! @Simple Southern Charm
- Interior , Reading Nook Ideas; Cozy Space To Relax While Enjoying A Book : Reading Nook Under Stairs With Book Collections
- What great idea of having a playhouse under your stairs!!
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- Its an easy DIY activity for kids of all ages, with reused materials that you already have at home (no cost). Its colorful and fun. Interested? Have a look!
- How to paint words on wood, there is also a link to a DIY manger on her site…I have no idea how to add that to pinterest!