Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patriotic Paper Wreath ~ Grab some flag napkins to whip up this red, white and blue stunner that can dress up your front door all summer long! || www.thepaperycraftery.com
- 15 Delightful Spring Wreaths
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Shut the front door! Addressing envelopes creatively- put a sharpie in your cricut machine. Kind of genius
- DIY Chalkboard Front Door – Lanham Photography
- How to Make Your Front Door Look High-End (on the Cheap!)
- DIY AMERICANA, FOLK AND PRIMITIVE WREATHS FOR 4TH OF JULY | Primitive Patriotic Wreath Stars and Stripes Americana Folk Decor
- This DIY eucalyptus wreath was so simple to make and the soft colours will look beautiful hanging on our door all Summer long! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- peony coffee filter flower wreath. Would need two for my front doors…would that look ok?
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Create a long lasting DIY Succulent Wreath for Spring or Summer! This Wreath is so simple to make and the faux succulents are perfect!
- Cute christmas Wreath, door decoration, DIY door decor, DIY home decor