Photo via: homeroommom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 19 Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Printables
- If you want to show your kids favorite teacher how much you appreciate them,, why not make them this cute Crayon Vase for Teacher Appreciation Day
- Beautiful printable tags
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Surprise your friends this year with a home made gift… a recipe-in-a-jar! Plus you can download recipe gift tags for the jars
- salt dough, stamped. gift tags or ornaments! 1 cup salt 2 cups all purpose flour 1 cup luke warm water
- clever gift for pastors, minister appreciation month ideas, preacher appreciation, York peppermint, lifesavers, andes, pastor appreciation, …
- 28 Burlap Projects | Burlap DIY Projects | Burlap Home Decor | Burlap DIY gifts | Burlap Outdoor Projects | Simple Burlap Crafts | www.madewithHAPPY.com
- Homemade paint recipes free printable to create your own paints using simple ingredients
- FREE Printable 2016 Calendar. Minimalist/Monochrome style calendar and weekly planner printable. So simple and low on ink usage!
- free, hand-doodled coffee printable art in black and white! perfect kitchen art, or give as a gift to your coffee loving friend!
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.