Photo via: homespunhappenings-tammy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baby food jars – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- paint mini canvases, put together in square, use squeeze bottle to swirl white paint over all of them . – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Check out this DIY metallic rope throw basket tutorial. Click on image to see more great DIY crafts and ideas for your home.
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Image shared by Crystal. Find images and videos about room, vintage and mirror on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love.
- Years ago I inherited this ottoman that needed refurbishing. Find out my fast and easy way to make a DIY slip cover that gave this ottoman a whole new look.
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. These are actually all really good ideas! – I loved all the ideas here! More
- Julie Michels paints rocks that are extra-ordinary. Mostly she paints animals, but she added a new dimension to her collection; painting a water scene including koi, lily pads, and a dragonfly on slate. I could not resist! ..diy garden art | Garden Art – DIY Crafty Projects
- Ellens Backstage Skincare Secret – Her Anti-Aging Trick Finally Exposed!
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com