Photo via: applegreencottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its an easy DIY activity for kids of all ages, with reused materials that you already have at home (no cost). Its colorful and fun. Interested? Have a look!
- Citrus printing process art is an easy art project and painting idea for children. It is a super fun art technique for kids to learn to use paints and art materials, explore their creativity, and practice stamping to make art. A simple homeschool art lesson for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages!
- I love this wreath, it can be done in different colors matching the decor of the room or holiday.
- Create A Bambi Fairy Garden – A Fun Outdoor Activity For Kids!
- Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine. Great idea. Large baskets are so expensive. SERIOUSLY GENIUS!!
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Make a DIY scratch board for your cat in minutes with just a few materials! PetLifeHack
- Looking for a fun activity for the beach? This Beach Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep the kids busy. Get your free printable, glue or tape to a sand bucket and enjoy! Free beach printable on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Sing Inspired Cardboard Tube Microphone Craft For Kids – Sing along to your favorite songs in the movie! Perfect for family movie night!
- Fun outdoor kids crafts like spray chalk or DIY bird feeders will keep your toddlers entertained all summer long!
- Moving? Let everyone know your new address with these cute post cards! Any state is available! Colors and text are totally customizable. Send as a post card or a flat note in an envelope!
- The Perfect Paint Colors | Fun, bright and colorful paint colors