Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2014 DIY painted mason jars in wooden box with white flowers – home decor, Christmas gift
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- I am going to try this. A full video tutorial on how to reupholster an old chair.
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- DIY Wooden Pallet Chest Designs | 101 Pallet Ideas – Pallet chests are the best projects to get your hands dirty with as they are capable of a huge storage and being made up from the free pallets .
- Transform an ugly cardboard box into a useful and elegant burlap storage option.
- An unusual idea for house numbers.This is an industrial idea that uses screws driven into your home to write out your house numbers.
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was
- Making a table out of a small wooden ladder. Sad face I just passed up on a perfect ladder for this at an estate sale last week not passing next time.
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- tic tac toe garden table, diy home crafts, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, tic tac toe tree trunk table with stones painted as bees and lady bugs