Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Repurposed Life will show you how to make a cute kids bench from an old unwanted dresser.
- Get out those craft scissors and repurpose your favorite denim into a fantastic memento for your home. Here are great ways to repurpose your old jeans.
- 20 DIY Upcycled Furniture Ideas, How to Upcycle Furniture, Upcycled Furniture Ideas, DIY Furniture, How to Restore Furniture, Repurpose Old Furniture
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY: old dresser turns into a beautiful tv stand! Only real cost is the baskets
- Turn an old dresser into a sleek and modern TV stand – this tutorial shows you how to do it!
- DIY Toddler Bed: Repurpose a crib mattress with upholstery. Easy, no-sew instructions: http://www.hgtv.com/kids-rooms/diy-upholstered-toddler-daybed/page-4.html?soc=pinterest
- Repurpose a jelly mold, some spoons and beads in a cage to make a wind chime to celebrate the arrival of spring. Full tutorial on the blog
- DIY Ideas | Five Creative Ways to Repurpose a Drawer
- Repurpose used wine bottles to make tiki torches for your outdoor gatherings. Filled with citronella fuel, they also keep bugs away.
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.