Photo via: acraftymix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Back in 2011 I redid the inside on one of my cabinets to hang all of my measuring cups and spoons and then added in a vinyl measurement conversion chart above that. Between these two projects…
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- DIY shiplap walls – How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com