Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative ways to add color and joy to a garden, porch, or yard with DIY Yard Art and Garden Ideas! Repurposed ideas for the backyard. Fun ideas for flower gardens made from logs, bikes, toys, tires and other old junk. ~ LivingLocurto.com
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- yarn bottles – natural color is very nautical. Would look good on a mantel, hearth or bookcase.
- Cutting glass bottles. there is so much we could do with those!
- Concrete counter tops!…Rainbow recycled glass.
- Vase from Old bottles
- Mermaid tail pendant made from an old silver spoon
- How to create painted glass bottle vases. Great way to upcycle empty bottles!
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- When chalkboard paint met these empty bottles and turned them into something magical. | 26 Times Chalkboard Paint Made Everything Better