Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY :: piping and wood shelving for closets ( http://diydiva.net/2011/05/when-your-closet-is-nicer-than-your-living-space/ )… this would be awesome for a studio space!
- Furniture, DIY Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Table Made From Reclaimed Wood With Bench And 4 Wooden Chairs With Black Leather Seats Ideas ~ Farmhouse Kitchen Table
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- Reclaimed Wood Planked Art – Set of 3 – Rustic Nursery / Woodland – be Brave – have Courage – Explore – Arrows – Antlers – Pine Tree – Kids
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Griffin wood wall art rectangle, reclaimed timber
- Bath caddy with a built in wine holder? Yes, please!! And its so cheap to make, all you need is some reclaimed wood and mutlisurface waterproofer. A true spa feeling at home! http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/make-this-rustic-bath-caddy-from-a-single-board-of-reclaimed-wood/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Wine Rack | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- Closet Barn Doors made from Reclaimed wood by ChiefspeakTradingCo
- Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf
- Reclaimed wood arrow by partyof9 on Etsy @kirstengbrown
- Reclaimed Wood Bookcase from Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer