Photo via: wanelo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy floating shelf, diy, home decor, shelving ideas, succulents, woodworking projects. If youre after more sewing projects for the home, check out http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/decorating/
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Reclaimed Wood Bookcase from Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- barnwood crafts ideas | Ava Blake Creations: Reclaimed Barn Wood Creations | DIY / Craft Ideas
- DIY Wine Rack | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- Griffin wood wall art rectangle, reclaimed timber
- Bath caddy with a built in wine holder? Yes, please!! And its so cheap to make, all you need is some reclaimed wood and mutlisurface waterproofer. A true spa feeling at home! http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/make-this-rustic-bath-caddy-from-a-single-board-of-reclaimed-wood/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Reclaimed Wood L-Desk ~ WOULD BE AWESOME W/ patterns
- Closet Barn Doors made from Reclaimed wood by ChiefspeakTradingCo
- Reclaimed wood arrow by partyof9 on Etsy @kirstengbrown
- I like the Pallet wood bathroom shelf, but I dont care for most of the other projects that are grouped with it.