Photo via: poppytalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Marquee Lights. paper mache letter. copper foil. ping pong balls and clear Christmas lights.
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Take a styrofoam ball, buttons, and sewing pins. Stick the pins through the holes on the buttons, and then stick the buttons into the styrofoam. Make sure to fill the whole ball with buttons! Have fun!
- DIY dog toys – make this easy no sew ball and tug toy from an old t-shirt and tennis ball!
- How to make a disco ball? Its easy… Check out our tutorial and enjoy carnival!
- 10 Things You Can Make From the Little (& Mighty) Felt Ball | Apartment Therapy
- How to Make a Stress Ball
- Ro Sham Beaux Sullivan Pendant
- Woven Sun Pendant Craft Tutorial For Every Season And Reason HeartThis
- Mermaid tail pendant made from an old silver spoon
- Fun DIY pendant necklace idea.