Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming You choose the letter and
- Using an Etagere Shelf for Kitchen Storage & Display – The Happy Housie
- how to make a large display easel My Repurposed Life
- Turn A Cheap Lantern Into A Glowing Spot To Display Your Pictures
- Simply framing your favorite photos doesnt quite do them justice. Try transferring your best prints onto wood. This creative display will showcase your picture perfect moments in a manner thats worthy of their greatness. http://www.ehow.com/how_6732929_transfer-ink-wood.html?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=inline
- Easy Spray Painted Pumpkins Display – Black, Gold, and White
- Lamps for beach memory keeping! Display your seashells and other treasures youve collected on the beach in a glass table lamp: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2008/08/fillable-sea-shell-lamps.html
- Craft Show Display – cardboard boxes, can clip with black clips covered with fabric / paper
- A DIY City Light Display is the perfect nightlight for your kids room! For more DIYs, tune in to Home & Family weekdays at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- 5 Ways to Display Wall Art in a Rental (Without Damaging the Walls) rental wallart art home decor
- DIY iPad display that will make everyone stare.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.