Photo via: soffamag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY idea from SOFFA mag issue 05 – Hanging Paper Lamp | Photo: SOFFA magazine | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag DIY Crafts Interiors
- Christmas paper plate crafts for kids to make. Great collection of easy Christmas crafts for young children, Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, Christmas trees and more, all made from paper plates. – Happy Hooligans
- An original idea, real craftsmanship, love of paper and determination. SOFFA20 introduces young_block, a small company with a different take on the classic notebook. | soffa soffamag soffamagazine mag magazine design designmagazine paperart papercraft paperstyle paperdesign notebook designnotebook lovepaper madeinlitomysl czechdesign handcrafted inspiration czechmade czechrepublic
- Glittered Glam Christmas Trees- These paper mache cones are the perfect way to glam up your holidays!
- How about to transform what is usually a boring note keeping helper into an ellegant companion? @young_block is young and progressive and constantly looking ahead! | soffa soffamag soffamagazine mag magazine design designmagazine paperart papercraft paperstyle paperdesign notebook designnotebook lovepaper madeinlitomysl czechdesign handcrafted inspiration czechmade czechrepublic
- From the February 2016 issue of Inside Out magazine. Project by Outdoor Establishments (outdoorestablishments.com.au). Photography by Natalie Hunfalvay. Available from newsagents, Zinio, http://www.zinio.com, Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/magazines/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, Apple’s Newsstand, https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/inside-out/id604734331?mt=8ign-mpt=uo%3D4 and Nook.
- How to make Marquee Lights. paper mache letter. copper foil. ping pong balls and clear Christmas lights.
- Have fun (and save money) making these American Girl Doll DIY projects. From furniture to clothes and even American Girl crafts, we have a full list of tutorials. Perfect for Christmas!
- DIY Eczema Lotion Recipe | Everything Pretty What You Need 1/2 cup shea butter 1/2 cup chamomile infused coconut oil 1 tablespoon honey 1/4 cup oatmeal 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used olive oil infused with plantain, calendula, and comfrey from my Amish drawing salve recipe) Pyrex measuring cup 4 ounce jelly jar
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- I need to try this with something from my stash of moth eaten sweaters. Some for the girls at school too. Great Christmas grab bag gift.
- DIY Project: Home foot care. Learn how to make your own beneficial foot balm in Soffa Mag Issue 13 | Photo: SOFFA | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag Soffa13 DIY Beauty Health