Photo via: thecraftingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.
- The BEST EVER Beer Battered Fish and Chips! Great flavours and dont forget your shake of vinegar and sprinkle of salt! You can also make smaller portions to serve at parties or for an appetizer. Always popular!
- I like the Pallet wood bathroom shelf, but I dont care for most of the other projects that are grouped with it.
- Beautiful! If I keep finding rooms like this I dont know how many rooms Ill have to have in my future house! 🙂
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Check out this table. Ill apologize in advance for the stock photos and the ms paint drawings. I didnt take the time to capture the build step by step like I should …
- 22 Kitchen Cheat Sheet Guides! I think I may have just learned everything I could ever want to know about the kitchen!
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Roll this cute and functional CPU Cube cart under your desk to store CPU and other office items in style. Also could be used as an end table or even nightstand.
- Nothing screams summer like cooking sticky gooey smores over a campfire. But what do you do when the smores craving strikes and you dont have a fire for roasting? Easy! You make these adorable Pot Smores! Read on to see how to make these adorable summertime treats.