Photo via: holidaysparkle.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Fall decoration, thanksgiving decor, fall, Give Thanks painted wine bottles.
- 30+ DIY Painted Flower Pots
- Fall Button Letters made from spray painted paper mache letters and wood buttons
- Painted Polka Dot Bliss DIY polkadot changingtable dresser nursery baby bedroom homedecor furniturepaint paintedfurniture nontoxic yellow pink – blog.countrychicpaint.com
- Pink Magnolia Watercolor Painted Card Original by SunsetPeonies:
- gold corners : she spray painted blue painters tape and attached to frame corners (temporary, in case she changes her mind, and she says texture resembles gold leafing)
- Read Me A Story Tuck Me in Tight Say a Sweet Prayer and Kiss Me Goodnight Hand Painted Typography Word Art on Wood Sign with Bunting
- Finally a DIY painted mug that wont wash away! All you simply do is design, then bake to make it permanent. So easy and fun!
- DIY lace painted furniture diy home lace furniture. May try this on my new dresser!!
- Hand Painted Name Signs | Custom Hand Painted and Distressed Last Name Sign Made of Reclaimed …
- how to transfer printed letters onto wood for a vintage looking painted sign