Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- Sparkly walls!?! Stir a packet or two into your paint and transform your walls with a hint of sparkle. Love, love this product! Available at Lowes in gold or silver.
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @methodhome detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- rock painting. cheap and easy. rocks free. acrylic paint in 8 or 12 ounce bottles at walmart about $2 each. paintbrushes – use qtips or old makeup brushes trimmed as needed. jh