Photo via: benandme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- paint mini canvases, put together in square, use squeeze bottle to swirl white paint over all of them . – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Im going to make a similar design on the round table I found today in my alley! Its in perfect condition for this kind craft!
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more