Photo via: thepaintedhive.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite summer salad combinations is watermelon with feta, balsamic, red onion and arugula. Its so refreshing and light, and perfect to make in jars to take to the beach or park (I keep them chilled in cooler).
- Distressing jars to make farmhouse vases is a simple DIY project. Using pickle jars, I created pretty little flower jars for spring.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- 100+ Mason Jar Crafts and Recipes that you will love. Great DIY tutorials for mason jar projects and yummy recipes in mason jars.
- A great visual for how to make a slipcover. I need to make covers for a chair and sofa. Maybe I will get it done.
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home by mooncake
- Oh my goodness I love this easy diy Wall Art. Perfect wall decor for my kids bedrooms.
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @methodhome detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- These Handmade Toy Donuts are easy to make and oh so sweet with a sprinkle of stitches. They are a great complement to a toy tea set or play kitchen.
- I love how these candle jars turned out! Gorgeous bathroom decor! ad GoodAsGone @GooGoneBrand
- HA! After seeing what a mom does with this skinny rod, I will never look through a peephole the same way again!