Photo via: ideasforho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @methodhome detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- I like the Pallet wood bathroom shelf, but I dont care for most of the other projects that are grouped with it.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Nothing screams summer like cooking sticky gooey smores over a campfire. But what do you do when the smores craving strikes and you dont have a fire for roasting? Easy! You make these adorable Pot Smores! Read on to see how to make these adorable summertime treats.
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Beautiful! If I keep finding rooms like this I dont know how many rooms Ill have to have in my future house! 🙂