Photo via: populardiyideas.blogspot.co.at
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- 20+ Adorable Hand Embroidery Patterns: If you love hand embroidery then you wont want to miss this collection of adorable patterns. Click through for the full list of patterns.| www.sewwhatalicia.com
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- A great visual for how to make a slipcover. I need to make covers for a chair and sofa. Maybe I will get it done.
- How to Sew a Cloth Baby Book: Head over to see the tutorial for creating a fabric baby book. Click through to see how to add some fun appliqus to make your very own customized baby book! www.sewwhatalicia.com
- If you want to show your kids favorite teacher how much you appreciate them,, why not make them this cute Crayon Vase for Teacher Appreciation Day
- BRILLIANT and SO EASY! Learn how to use gel stain to update finished cabinets or furniture that you want to update with a darker stain. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- Letter Ornaments Free Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — If you don’t have a deer head on your wall, these letters make great tree ornaments or personalized gift tie-ons. There’s no knitting or crocheting, so family and friends can get in on the fun of making them.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.