Photo via: designdazzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Looking for a fun activity for the beach? This Beach Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep the kids busy. Get your free printable, glue or tape to a sand bucket and enjoy! Free beach printable on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Summer and 4th of July Photo Booth Props that are FREE – the perfect idea for any neighborhood block party, birthday party or end of school celebration! www.TheDatingDivas.com
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- One of my favorite summer salad combinations is watermelon with feta, balsamic, red onion and arugula. Its so refreshing and light, and perfect to make in jars to take to the beach or park (I keep them chilled in cooler).
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- I always leave a handwritten note for my guests to make them feel comfortable in my home and let them know where things are! It makes them feel so welcome! **Free welcome note printable stationary download here!***
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M